I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- @StellarChimp Sometimes I just find magical photo ops. #, 1 hour ago
- @smackfu Thanks! #, 3 hours ago
- @JurreK Someone has to get the 'Most Improved' award at the end of the season... #, 4 hours ago
- It's up! The Suunto Spartan Ultra In-Depth Review! See how Suunto's latest watch handles after 3 months of use:… https://t.co/sH5OWPPmiB #, 4 hours ago
- @NasserZhr Tri bike? #, 4 hours ago
- @SuperbikeCycles Nuttin here on it. Sorry! #, 4 hours ago
- @SuperbikeCycles It's different. Limits is shipping chunks of metal with a history of misleading. Brim was at least honest and had talent. #, 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: Training
It occurred to me shortly after posting Tuesday’s list of races that I might have to train for them. Which means I might have to work…a.lot. Which in turn means a lot of running, swimming and cycling. Of course, training … Read More Here
I was chatting with the coach the other day and noted that one of my goals for 2009 is to really improve on my run off the bike. I can run quite well independent of a triathlon, but my runs … Read More Here
Just for the fun of it back a little while ago I decided to input my Nation’s Tri bike race plan into my Garmin device. It was a super-simple two step plan, so I didn’t have to worry about a … Read More Here