I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Tag Archives: Running
Alternate titles: “Top 20 finish”, “How to take photos on the run”, “How not to take photos on the run”, “How to lay down a monster 100 yard sprint finish”, “PR baby”, “I should cycle 90 miles the day before … Read More Here
I saw this last night on TV, pretty cool ad from New Balance. Exactly how I feel sometimes. Btw…officially the shortest post EVAH from me. Retweet 0 Like 0 Google +1 0
A few weeks back Canadian* blogger Bruno from 70.3Challenge e-mailed me to let me know he’s going to be in town. I immediately jumped at the opportunity to take an ‘out of towner’ on a whirlwind tour of the city. … Read More Here
So today is the big day if you’re planning on signing up for the Chicago Marathon. Registration started at midnight this morning (CST timezone) for the 31st running of the Chicago Marathon. Today’s TGIF post brings you a reminder to … Read More Here
In case you haven’t heard yet – there’s a movie about the Chicago Marathon that will be playing nationwide for just 1 night (Thursday, January 24th, 2008). You have to register via Active.com, but it’s at a ton of major … Read More Here