I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- @ChrisHwdTri Check... #, 31 mins ago
- RT @PrimedCoaching: A power meter is a great investment to take performance to the next level. Great review here by @dcrainmakerblog https://t.co/hwmVQ2v8Zh #, 2 hours ago
- RT @jenscer: If you look really closely at the map of the 2017 Giro d'Italia you can just about make out some actual stages in between the transfers. #, 2 hours ago
- RT @Bontrager: Check out the @cyclingtips preview of the recently unveiled 100th edition of the Giro d’Italia route!… https://t.co/h98MjSGFiK #, 2 hours ago
- @sostegisch Yup! Was riding it last night in fact... #, 3 hours ago
- RT @KeithWakeham: In light of the Brim Brothers announcement I wrote about how making a cleat PM is harder than most know https://t.co/EdQeSsASVV #, 15 hours ago
- What they're (Team Zwatt) doing is far easier than Brim. Far far easier. Actually a topic of conversation on podcas… https://t.co/akilPGDCar #, 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: Canada
Well that was a busy week. Phew! I left Paris early Monday morning for the annual ANT+ Symposium, located about 75 minutes outside of Calgary (Alberta, Canada), in the Kananaskis Country area. Basically, the mountains. The Symposium is where the … Read More Here
Given I’m out on the west coast this week for work, I decided to sneak in a bit of activity north of the border up in Whistler, Canada – about 4 hours from my parents place outside of Seattle. We … Read More Here
Our last day started much like the previous day – on the slopes of Whistler at Creekside checking out the Super-G, this time though it would be the women we’d be watching. The crowds came out in full force for … Read More Here