I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- @grumplesiggy @VinJLynch I'm saying not bad in the most sarcastic way possible. #, 11 hours ago
- @SportBiomech Indeed, and the study specifies that only compared based on GPS-based timestamps. #, 12 hours ago
- RT @fatcyclist: There’s a highway to that zone, if I recall correctly. https://t.co/e5myPcDcYm #, 12 hours ago
- @liversedge Yup, but lawsuit back in January. Actually, two. One saying they aren't accurate. Another saying they stole accurate tech. #, 12 hours ago
- @theNthAndrew @VinJLynch No kidding, I'm apparently going about it all wrong. #, 12 hours ago
- @VinJLynch Well, second by second, to see if we're just talking one a few seconds later. #, 12 hours ago
- @liversedge A study paid by one side in a lawsuit. I'd simply like to see actual data. Anyone can twist any data for any conclusion. #, 12 hours ago