I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Looking for the best 2015 Holiday Deals? Here's the continually updated master sports tech list!
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- @drmarcj @CyclingScience1 Possible. But at least others won't be tricked into buying it between now and then (they still accept new backers) #, 1 hour ago
- @wad209a Of course, we don't know that aspect yet. They say that have a call with CW on Thurs though for more clarity there. #, 2 hours ago
- @oli_hand I'll have my in-depth review up later this evening. #, 2 hours ago
- @oli_hand Resting is main advantage, that's really it. Oh, but watches that do that are all optical based. #, 3 hours ago
- @TriDocB Funny guy... #, 3 hours ago
- @jlebrech Yup, they're doing production this week, as I understand it. Looking forward to trying out the final models. #, 3 hours ago
- The first officially announced LIMITS delay. Props to Cycling Weekly on pushing the issue as well. #Transparency https://t.co/Uh3uhqE46H #, 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Coaching
This seasons mid-week brick workouts started quite a while ago, probably about two or so months now that I think about it. Technically speaking I actually have two brick workouts a week. The second one attached to my long ride, … Read More Here
I’ll admit it upfront – I’m really lucky. Or rather, I’m really lucky to have a coach who’s so incredibly detail oriented that he’s thrilled to pour through whatever I upload – be it data files, text commentary, or photos … Read More Here