I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10LFW) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- Best moment ever at end of long hot run: Cold free big cups and bottles of orange juice. I sampled extensively. http://t.co/JEsVqVRAEK #, 54 mins ago
- Out doing some testing. Started the run in the city, ended in the forest on trails. @ Bois de Boulogne https://t.co/USShzEvwew #, 2 hours ago
- RT @joelindsey: TT bike on the rollers, eh? What could possibly go wrong... From http://t.co/6rO08dngVz http://t.co/IKVIGvzPFJ #, 16 hours ago
- @tedcasey Yup, still the same one I (and The Girl) both use and love. Rarely pay a fee (it's more of a personality thing than anything). #, 22 hours ago
- @jldtwo TomTom Cardio Runner or FR225 are best bets. #, 22 hours ago
- The Pioneer Power Meter System In-Depth Review: It's one of the best power meter deals at $999, but how does it fare? http://t.co/Kb3S27Ji3H #, 22 hours ago
- It's The Girl’s 2015 Swim/Bike/Run Gear I Use List! Complete with her entertaining commentary: http://t.co/IHz7az8dcl http://t.co/22Gy1T7Rws #, May 21
Search results for: '"Polar Bear Plunge"'
Earlier this week a reader sent me over a note letting me know that my favorite friend – Mr. Duck – was featured alongside me in the Polar Bear Plunge brochures that are now found in countless stores around the … Read More Here
(I’m going to start this like any other race report…but fear not, I’ll get to my ‘suggestions’ section later on. It’s probably better to just sit back, and let it all unfold – rather than going straight into rant mode.) … Read More Here