I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10WHP) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
Did you know I write a weekly column over on Slowtwitch?
Check out my Product/Electronics posts in Ray’s Sports Electronics Mailbag - they are packed full of gadget goodness.
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- I appreciate consistency. For example, Shimano is never able to talk knowledgeably about their digital units at shows http://t.co/CdFsUtY40E #, 2 hours ago
- Yes, lunch at Eurobike. A gigantic chunk of unknown meat on a stick. Perfect. http://t.co/UaJnZlSVr1 #, 2 hours ago
- Tacx shows off new suite of dual Bluetooth Smart/ANT+ trainers, new accessories, updates on software apps: http://t.co/W7uHS7FmzY #, 2 hours ago
- Checking out the new Garmin Cycling Dynamics functionality firsthand. Seat position and other metrics respond well. http://t.co/E1M0h6MPXt #, 4 hours ago
- @S_Montellano CamelBak, works great. #, 15 hours ago
- Polar announces new Keo Power systems, and V800/V650 power meter update plans, and more! http://t.co/OOMlvOsTzw #, 15 hours ago
- @ivanhigueram Working away on that post. #, 17 hours ago
Search results for: '"Polar Bear Plunge"'
Earlier this week a reader sent me over a note letting me know that my favorite friend – Mr. Duck – was featured alongside me in the Polar Bear Plunge brochures that are now found in countless stores around the … Read More Here
(I’m going to start this like any other race report…but fear not, I’ll get to my ‘suggestions’ section later on. It’s probably better to just sit back, and let it all unfold – rather than going straight into rant mode.) … Read More Here