I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10WHP) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
Did you know I write a weekly column over on Slowtwitch?
Check out my Product/Electronics posts in Ray’s Sports Electronics Mailbag - they are packed full of gadget goodness.
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- @FrankCundiff Yeah, unfortunately it's in a bit of an odd sale where it doesn't qualify. Usually it would still in some cases. Thanks! #, 11 mins ago
- @orangeyHina You do indeed! Well played! #, 12 mins ago
- Ok, 4+ hours of them filming the same 18 second shot, they're done. And indeed, was Julia Roberts. http://t.co/w0jil2cMiT #, 16 mins ago
- @guido23 @fscottmoody @blakeburris Yup, I'm very skeptical as well. #, 32 mins ago
- @FrankCundiff Yeah, double-checking on that - not 100% sure why that's coming up. Chatting with them as we speak. #, 39 mins ago
- Expansive movie set in front of house today. Anyone know who they are? http://t.co/vmybopAT1v #, 40 mins ago
- @YoungCowperwood Comes down to one thing: Do you want Bluetooth connectivity (or, the opposite, do you have ANT+ devices already). #, 44 mins ago
Search results for: '"Polar Bear Plunge"'
Earlier this week a reader sent me over a note letting me know that my favorite friend – Mr. Duck – was featured alongside me in the Polar Bear Plunge brochures that are now found in countless stores around the … Read More Here
(I’m going to start this like any other race report…but fear not, I’ll get to my ‘suggestions’ section later on. It’s probably better to just sit back, and let it all unfold – rather than going straight into rant mode.) … Read More Here