I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details. Oh, and you can sign-up for the newsletter here!
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10BTF) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago2 days ago2 days ago3 days ago
Tag Archives: Blogging
Friday, at around 5AM my time when I was putting the finishing touches on the Fenix 5 In-Depth Review, I logged into the WordPress control panel and noticed something interesting: I was at 2,499 published posts. That review would make … Read More Here
Just a quick note to apologize for the DC Rainmaker outage earlier today. For reasons a bit unclear to me, BlogSpot/Blogger decided that it wanted me removed from the universe. Perhaps my recent request for WordPress developers to assist with … Read More Here
It’s funny, I get a surprising number of questions regarding how on earth I manage to balance work, training, life and blogging. And, to be honest. I don’t. No, not ‘I don’t know’. But rather, ‘I don’t’ as in ‘I … Read More Here