- I ran x-country my freshman year of high school. And then didn’t run again until about 2 years ago (which for those keeping track is about 10 years).
- I never went to college.
- I had planned to become a commercial airline pilot and was accepted to a few aviation related universities…but the computer consulting thing worked out a wee bit better in the end. I have flown an airplane myself a number of times, but haven’t yet completed my pilots license. I will eventually.
- I kinda sorta speak some Japanese. Key in on the kinda-sorta part.
- In 2002 my travel for work peaked, I flew 265,770 miles (plus a few thousand miles I don’t have records of on tiny/3rd world airlines).
- I have a ‘small’ wine collection of 149 bottles. I don’t drink that much though (wine or otherwise).
- I suck as Netflix. Really bad. I’ve had two movies rented for over 6 months at one point last year. My current set of three movies is no less then 10 weeks old.
Here were the rules are as follows (I’m required to post them):
# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
In return for my little blessing, I’ve tagged (required to) the following
suckers people to receive their own little present. As to how I choose my seven victims…it was rather simple. The last seven people to post a comment on my blog. Sorry. Really, I am sorry. In a not-so-sorry kinda way.
Just remember – don’t hate the playa, hate the game. Although…if you had to hate a specific playa…Ironmatron started this thing. Just sayin’…