I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- I would go with this battery powered portable disco ball flashlight. Nobody will miss you: https://t.co/d4PgZBCrpQ https://t.co/aA1kPXb148 #, 37 mins ago
- @APrupas @jmerda75 Either way, the F3 is under warranty still - so should be no charge. Warranty is min 1-year, and the F3 came out in Jan16 #, 39 mins ago
- Hands-on: How the $90 Marlin GPS Swimming Tracker works. But on Kickstarter only 22hrs more! https://t.co/jqhWIkmFBB https://t.co/avd48ip7SX #, 4 hours ago
- Hands-on: The CycleOps Magnus Smart trainer, a new solid sub-$600 electronic trainer option: https://t.co/1ShWhrnYom https://t.co/e4zRzAlmUH #, 7 hours ago
- @ressler That'd be awesome! Would be really funny to do one. #, 8 hours ago
- @jamesm00001 Woot! Good times! #, 9 hours ago
- RT @EricJames1621: Cc @dcrainmakerblog Garmin can breathe easy now https://t.co/ZMlYlFVYdb #, 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: TdF2012
Over the past week a lot of things got installed/hooked up/working in our little Paris apartment. Potentially one of the most important being our TV. Well, sorta. One of our TV’s works 100%, and the other one works about every … Read More Here
It seems appropriate that as this post publishes, I’ll be on another airplane somewhere over the Atlantic, probably just north of Newfoundland. But, this post isn’t about tonight’s flight, but rather a short domestic flight I took last weekend on … Read More Here