I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- Week in Review Link Love! From RunKeeper being snatched up, to someone running a 1:11 half-marathon w/stroller: https://t.co/pMSLPuXfmH #, 30 mins ago
- @fatcyclist And technically, there's two nuclear options. The secondary USB plug-in while holding lap is when times get even more desperate. #, 19 hours ago
- @fatcyclist Short reset or full hard reset back to factory? #, 19 hours ago
- @kurtt74 No, next few weeks pretty busy travel wise, so at home for this week ahead. #, 23 hours ago
- Truth or Dare wheel in the middle of London Heathrow T5, in case of flight delay. Streaking likely frowned upon. https://t.co/FlMO29YGS4 #, 23 hours ago
- RT @cyclingweekly: Lawson Craddock’s Malteser trick is something you should definitely not try at home (video) https://t.co/6eeDoxcO2H https://t.co/bPnf1gY1ij #, 23 hours ago
- RT @runpacers: And now the Women's race is underway. In less than 2.5 hours we'll know who's representing the @TeamUSA at #Rio2016 https://t.co/xmxGk1Zi71 #, 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: Ironman National Harbor 70.3
It’s understandable that sometimes in life, things don’t go as planned. And in the case of races, sometimes events get cancelled. But this past Friday evenings cancellation of one of the newest Ironman 70.3 branded races is only serving as … Read More Here
I had heard the rumors about Ironman 70.3 National Harbor in the fall of last year, as at the time it was expected that the race would be announced prior to Thanksgiving. So while last week’s final announcement was a … Read More Here
With last week’s announcement of the latest addition to the Ironman 70.3 circuit – Ironman 70.3 National Harbor – I was curious to go and check out the course. After all, the start line is only about 5-7 minutes from … Read More Here