I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details. Oh, and you can sign-up for the newsletter here!
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10BTF) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter9 hours ago19 hours ago1 day ago1 day ago@cjudge05 Indeed, I believe if my power failure numbers are right I got about 2hrs on a few time lapse attempts.1 day ago1 day ago@grahamrose I can neither confirm or deny that...however, I can say The Peanut approves of chewing on it.
Tag Archives: Schedule
It’s now August, and as a result so begins a sweep of various sports and fitness conventions and conferences. Each of these conventions serves a slightly different audience, and as a result – draws a slightly different group of exhibitors. So … Read More Here
It’s about time to head into the busy late summer and fall period. At least, a busy period in the sports technology world. Typically the sports technology world introduces devices at one of two major timeframes – fall and spring. … Read More Here
Garmin is proactively messaging this afternoon to various media outlets that there has been a delay to the Vector pedal-based power meter, which was previously planned to ship in March 2012 (next month). The official release is as follows: “As … Read More Here