I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- @Airfrede @nickjwall @berendslagter Not sure who you're asking, but no, not me. #, 2 hours ago
- @mkpaa From what I've seen, it's not turning it off after I power off Remo, it just sorta stays on (seems like a bug, if you ask me). #, 2 hours ago
- @mkpaa In my first test, if Remo is turned on, GoPro will never go to sleep actually. Stays on burning battery as if it were recording. #, 4 hours ago
- @dmuehlenstaedt There are a handful roving sets of 3-4 soldiers since *2006*. One set at Notre Dame, Eiffel, Louvre, Champs. Pretty much it. #, 4 hours ago
- @mkpaa Only when turned on. Started some battery tests this evening actually. #, 13 hours ago
- @jasonpedersen :) It's just the lowest fat option they have. Red milk is fattier, green milk is organic. Lid color. #, 15 hours ago
- Just got 1,499 word Kickstarter cycling product pitch: Complete w/NFL player friend name dropping, fighter pilot name droppin', and..delete. #, 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: DCR Behind the Scenes
Finally back home after a busy week with Ray in Las Vegas for the CES coverage, while backing up photo files, I ran across a few shots that a lot of you will find interesting. Last Monday, my first day … Read More Here
Over the last couple of weeks I’ve got a few variations on the following question (for a variety of products): “Will you be reviewing the Bryton Rider 60 any time soon? If not please can you say why? I realize … Read More Here
Monday night I had my usual Monday easy swim, and since it’s summer, I was able to do it outdoors in the town pool (during the winter, I’m stuck indoors). I had planed afterwards to spend a bit of time … Read More Here
(Quick side note: If you saw yesterday’s post regarding wireless downloading from the FR310XT straight to the web via an iPhone without a computer, I’ve updated it with new comments from Garmin. In short, they’re looking for feedback as to … Read More Here