10 responses

1. Carlos
    September 16, 2011

I have to say that both of you have done a fantastic job this past week! Thank you for covering all of the tech stuff as well as the lighter and goofier side of Interbike.

I look forward to all of the detailed reviews coming out over the next couple of months!

Thanks!

2. Alli
    September 17, 2011

You found some real gems out there, Bobbie! Glad to see some guest posts from you and I hope you brought back some fun shirts for yourself

3. Steve
    September 17, 2011

Top work.. Thanks guys.. Better then Velonews and Cycling news’s guff coverage they do..

4. Cookie
    September 17, 2011

Well done DC and Bobbin! – Like Batman and Robin – investigating the latest leads from cycling world wide. Great to get the inter-bike news for downunder. Keep up the great work. Cookie in Oz.

5. Falken
    September 18, 2011

Excellent post and excellent blog! Thanks! Absolutely loved that graphics with the cranc saying n”Better or Worse, Richer or Poorer ” et.c. Do you know who’s made it and if it’s orderable somewhere?

6. Harold
    September 19, 2011

Ray,

if you need someone to ride against with the tacx, I have access to them at my shop. we sell them and have been for a year. I rode ours all last winter.

I know that you ride away from me but it will give you someone else to ride against.

Hal

7. Rainmaker
    September 19, 2011

Hi Falken-

That was part of the Interbike Crankart exhibit, which you could purchase the posters. Here’s all the information we have:

Title is: Repeat After Me
    Artist is: Erica Birkman (USA)
    Price was: $50

Interbike CrankArt exhibit #18A

Hope this help a bit!

8. Barborkas
    September 20, 2011

Coil posts, thanks for great work while covering the more fun part :-) You make perfect couple, I always enjoy reading your posts! :)

9. Danielle in Iowa in Seattle
    September 22, 2011

Even though it is a cartoon, I still can’t help but think that naked bike riding cannot be comfortable. And the seat! Think of the seat!

10. Wojtek
    September 25, 2011

I am afraid that Interbike starts facing the same problem (perhaps a good problem)the Eurobike does – too many vendors and too little time.

I came back a bit frustrated, since there are too many interesting companies and getting enough time for in depth conversation becomes very challenging.