I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- RT @nyvelocity: In a dream world, these guys would be preparing for tomorrow's stage. https://t.co/LdXqkOQPm5 #, 14 hours ago
- @yepsen PT has some of their older GS lineup on clearance, but not sure if in SA too. Also check out Power2Max #, 14 hours ago
- @oublions Depends on if he wants mapping, or how advanced he wants to be. I'd look at Edge 25, Polar M450, Edge 520, or Edge 820 (Maps). #, 15 hours ago
- @TordoffPhil @Ben_M_Berry P.S. - Done. #, 15 hours ago
- @yepsen PowerTap C1, as it'll capture total power correctly. #, 15 hours ago
- @MatthewHowland That's Eurobike week unfortunately (Aug 28th week), so I'll be out of town. :( #, 15 hours ago
- @JWRyder Double-check that Zwift is up to date. The change technically came via Zwift, since Neo has actually had capability for months. #, 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: OnMate
MWC 2014 Roundup Part 3: A look at Kyocera fitness concepts, updates from TwoNav bike computers, standalone cellular GPS trackers, Omate smart watch
Next up we continue to work our way through Mobile World Congress and the never ending series of fitness and health related products (or, product that could be used for fitness and health purposes). Remember, to see all the posts … Read More Here