I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- Hands-on: Fitbit’s new Flex 2 and Charge 2 Activity Trackers, plus Blaze & Alta updates: https://t.co/WYzevuxHe2 https://t.co/yGSxuzQjbk #, 6 mins ago
- @mcride @Airfrede Basically. It's like NEO, except without as high an accuracy level, and not as quiet. Nor does it rumble/shake. #, 19 mins ago
- @elitepixphoto I choose my spots very carefully! #, 20 mins ago
- @nvanexan To be fair, it's in all Fenix series units, all Edge cycling computers, and even Vivoactive HR. #, 1 hour ago
- @nvanexan Both platforms will auto correct elevation afterwards for non Baro #, 1 hour ago
- @nvanexan FR920XT #, 1 hour ago
- @Airfrede $899, full hands on post up in morning. #, 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Navad
There’s a gazillion things to see at Eurobike, and many of them simply don’t make the cut for a bigger full-sized post. Sometimes it’s because they are too early in the development cycle and lack full details, sometimes because I … Read More Here