I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- My full trainer app guide will be out Tuesday at 12:01AM US EST (over 20 apps in it). https://t.co/JnckQJp60r #, 2 hours ago
- @Mindzi Yulp. #, 2 hours ago
- @Tyler4C Road Grand Tours #, 2 hours ago
- @jhkruns True - good call on that one. #, 2 hours ago
- In case you were wondering: This is what creating the trainer app guide entails. https://t.co/53NlzYP11s #, 2 hours ago
- @cglode Oohhhh...good call. Totally forgot about that BLE foot pod option. Nice! #, 2 hours ago
- I'm not certain if I have enough* footpods for today's test. (*Damn you autocorrect) https://t.co/nxo5vdEnnr #, 3 hours ago
Last year when Saris/CycleOps came out with their ANT+ enabled Joule, many wondered how it would stack up against the competition. Would a non-GPS enabled device still be able to compete in an increasingly GPS dominated world? And how would … Read More Here