I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- RT @KeithWakeham: In light of the Brim Brothers announcement I wrote about how making a cleat PM is harder than most know https://t.co/EdQeSsASVV #, 5 hours ago
- What they're (Team Zwatt) doing is far easier than Brim. Far far easier. Actually a topic of conversation on podcas… https://t.co/akilPGDCar #, 5 hours ago
- @Airfrede Generally ANT+ will travel further from my experiancec. #, 7 hours ago
- @StellarChimp Sometimes I just find magical photo ops. #, 12 hours ago
- @smackfu Thanks! #, 14 hours ago
- @JurreK Someone has to get the 'Most Improved' award at the end of the season... #, 15 hours ago
- It's up! The Suunto Spartan Ultra In-Depth Review! See how Suunto's latest watch handles after 3 months of use:… https://t.co/sH5OWPPmiB #, 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: Bryton
The Bryton Cardio 60 is an interesting relatively unknown nugget on the triathlon watch scene. It’s interesting because it’s one of the few (if only?) multisport GPS watches that’s not actually offered in North America. But outside of that scope, there’s … Read More Here