I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Recent Posts in “The Queue”
The Bryton Cardio 60 is a GPS multisport watch that does swim/bike/run and connects to a variety of ANT+ sensors. It competes with other watches in the market such as the Magellan Switch Up and … Read More Here
The Basis B1 watch is the first watch on that market that can continually record your heart rate, skin temperature, perspiration – as well as being a traditional step counter. I’ll be wearing it 24×7 … Read More Here
Phew, that’s a long title. I’ve had this for a few weeks now, and will be testing it for at least a number more weeks before I publish a review on it. I’m pending some … Read More Here
The Timex Run Trainer 2.0 builds on the initial Timex Run Trainer GPS unit, by going with a bit slimmer size and a much refreshed menu system. Thus far, after a single three-hour run I’m … Read More Here