How to find the right product for you
This Product Comparison Calculator will allow you to compare products in one of two ways. Choose from the two dropdown menus below to auto-populate the product boxes with results, or click on the product boxes to activate your own personalized choices. Once the product boxes are shaded per your liking, click the “COMPARE NOW” button to retrieve a customized product comparison graph.
Currently there are eight product types:
– Watches (and bike computers!!!!)
– Trainers (for cycling indoors)
– Activity monitors (things like Fitbits and step counters)
– Power meters (for cycling)
– Action Cams (things like GoPro’s and the like)
– Heart Rate Sensors (Straps and Optical sensors that measure HR)
– Trainer Apps (for cycling indoors on trainers)
– Drones (primarily sport focused options)
For trainers, the focus is primarily on computer-integrated trainers that provide resistance control. Additionally, like the watches I only include units that I’ve personally reviewed and/or used.
Select product use/budget for a comparison from the drop down menus:
Note: While many running watches have a basic bike mode, only running units that are multi-sport focused are also included in the bike-only results (in addition to bike-specific units). Hiking units are those that include a Barometric Altimeter, Magnetic Compass and navigational functions.
Or select products for comparison by clicking the product boxes below: