I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- @PluginAlong Hmm, weird, I didn't see that. Any chance it was local connection issues (since both lead to a connectivity issue somewhere). #, 25 mins ago
- @TKMarx I haven't tried that yet (giving me ideas...). I doubt it would float (not a duck), but, it is waterproof (this ocean dipped 2x). #, 1 hour ago
- @muZZkat So far so good. Though, ultimately it's 'just shifting' and 'just works' (like Di2). Have you talked with the SRAM guys about int? #, 1 hour ago
- @Dave_Manley Indeed. I did all the drone shooting on Friday in chunks, and then re-rode the whole thing again today sans-drone. #, 1 hour ago
- @PluginAlong What kinda issues? #, 1 hour ago
- @deweisz I tried flying a drone in there once...and only once. A bit too tight. Wouldn't meet min take-off high for Airdog (8m). #, 1 hour ago
- Glorious riding last two days around Majorca. Uniquely seen from the air. @ Cap de Formentor https://t.co/MCrGSghWmn #, 2 hours ago