I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- RT @Basementbiker: #podcast @dcrainmakerblog @HobbsBen #50 love answer to which dupe file to keep 'I keep the one that makes me look the best' heck ya & me too #, 1 hour ago
- A prime example of crowd funded project that completely fabricated their initial state and intro vids....a year ago. https://t.co/ImmZyZHY0H #, 3 hours ago
- Rehydrate heavily with wine, obviously. How else? https://t.co/38db4J3rZQ #, 3 hours ago
- In case you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, there's tons more goodness on the way, esp the next 7 days: https://t.co/59zkGLip08 #, 9 hours ago
- @CharlieGroll I actually prefer Twitter. Keeps the posts cleaner. :) #, 10 hours ago
- @CharlieGroll Appreciate all the tweaks! Got them added in almost real-time from your tweets, but was in a meeting since. Thanks! #, 10 hours ago
- @woyce Unfortunately she's out of town now. :( I'll try and arrange something when she gets back. #, 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: Spinning
Tonight, I had an epiphany. Or at least, I had an improvement upon an idea that I had planned for months. One question I get a lot is how to measure cadence on an indoor spin bike, or gym stationary … Read More Here