I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- @BobVillanueva @dypeterc By only sharing summarized data they hid whether one might merely be 2-3s behind other. Very common. #, 12 hours ago
- It's up - my Versailles Triathlon (/Muddy Buddy) 2016 Race Report: https://t.co/5ROw2TSIbx https://t.co/MxHgo6AIIR #, 14 hours ago
- @G_Fredrick Yup, they added it a few months later. Been meaning to add it to review. #, 15 hours ago
- @ngillygirl75 @docmonz Yup, I can look back at my initial training and see the significant improvement. It just takes time (months). #, 15 hours ago
- @docmonz I do. I think it's useful to help folks understand intensities. #, 15 hours ago
- @simonsen77 Like this: https://t.co/2kLNF4iztz #, 15 hours ago
- Initial Thoughts: New Pebble 2 with optical HR - and Core with 3G, GPS & Spotify: https://t.co/2kLNF4iztz https://t.co/rGMC6KMscC #, 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: Saris
The night before arriving at the home of CycleOps I looked up the address on Google using Streetview, simply to know what I’d be looking for the next morning as I made my way over. But after the resultant imagery … Read More Here
I had a bit of time to spend with the guys from CylceOps and the Joule. This would be the first time I’ve had a chance to get hands on with it, and I must say – I’m pretty impressed. … Read More Here