I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- @CharlieGroll Appreciate all the tweaks! Got them added in almost real-time from your tweets, but was in a meeting since. Thanks! #, 10 mins ago
- @woyce Unfortunately she's out of town now. :( I'll try and arrange something when she gets back. #, 11 mins ago
- Mic drop: Garmin just announced a $1,500 GPS, Garmin Chronos. Everything you wanna know: https://t.co/65ecOGJcQn https://t.co/ekzaWDT5Nt #, 2 hours ago
- @APrupas @jmerda75 Try calling Garmin US number. Usually pretty friendly. #, 14 hours ago
- @jamesward01 Haven't seen any firmware updates yet. #, 14 hours ago
- Stryd announces new running power meter model. Here's a hands-on deep dive at how it works: https://t.co/CGfXdLnDLV https://t.co/QEyq8PKgZw #, 23 hours ago
- RT @liversedge: We do this as an alternative to yellow lorry/red lorry. Guess how many we will see and nearest wins (then multiples) https://t.co/HLtXQOabW6 #,
Tag Archives: San Francisco
When I booked this particular flight combination a few weeks ago, I wasn’t exactly sure what to do with the 5 hour layover. Additionally, I had mentally thought the flight left at noon, rather than 10AM – meaning that I … Read More Here