I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10LFW) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- @Pryzbylewski They noted due to wider appeal of Kickstarter. #, 20 hours ago
- @Pryzbylewski RE: Funding choice, yup, see my update. ;) #, 20 hours ago
- @davezatz I haven't touched on it again recently (others thoughts are mixed). #, 21 hours ago
- I've posted a detailed update to my LIMITS power meter 'Reality Check' post, following a discussion with them: http://t.co/UDqlXbu1Aw #, 21 hours ago
- @ppiixx @n0rm @totkat Open till 7 tonight, though selection is dwindling. Open tomorrow around 11am again. Enjoy your time here! #, 23 hours ago
- @donrhummy I don't have either with me in this trip. Sorry! #, May 1
- Nutrition is an important part of any training program. https://t.co/7rfJlNlVmS #, May 1
5 Easy Steps To The Site
Here’s my most recent gadget recommendations guide (Winter 2014-2015 edition) – covering almost every category of sports gadgets out there. Looking for the equipment I use day to day? I also just put together my complete 2013 ‘Gear I Use’ equipment list, from swim to bike to run and everything in between (plus a few extra things). And to compliment that, here’s The Girl’s (my wife’s) list. Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by!
I enjoy explaining new things to folks – especially showing people how to get the most from their gadgets. Here’s an ongoing list of “How to” guides.
It turns our I’ve written a fair bit of stuff over the past few years – and after it disappears from my front page, a lot of it never really sees the light of day again without Google’ing skillz. Or a photographic memory…which I don’t have. I’ve taken a look back and found stuff that…continues to find a trickle of readers via web searches or forum links.
Tag Archives: PowerCal
I’ve been testing the Nike+ Fuel lately, and by the amount of walking I’m doing – there’s been no better time to do so than the present! For example, Saturday ended up with more than 27,000 steps! Below, here, towards … Read More Here
(First Note: This post is meant to compliment the non-sports technology Day 2 overview that The Girl posted a bit earlier here.) (Secondary Note: Yesterday I took all the questions everyone asked in the comments section of the Garmin Vector … Read More Here
Yesterday was a busy day for CycleOps…and me, as I spent the day in and around lovely Golden, Colorado with the team getting some hands on time with quite a bit of their new and unannounced product line. There’s so … Read More Here