I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Looking for the best 2015 Holiday Deals? Here's the continually updated master sports tech list!
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Tag Archives: London2012
Our stay in London was fairly short – only four days. But we still got to see a lot during that time. Including both the men’s and women’s triathlon – as well as the women’s marathon. But we did get … Read More Here
Going into this morning, we knew the crowds would be big. Really more like huge. Gigantic even. The media had warned how packed the Hyde Park venue and surrounding areas would be with the Brownlee brothers competing for another Team … Read More Here
Unlike our attendance at the Women’s Triathlon the day prior, we didn’t have any tickets to the Women’s Marathon. Instead, we’d just join a million or so others that would simply find a spot on the course and enjoy a … Read More Here
Going into this weekend we only had one pair of tickets for our four days of Olympics in London: The Women’s Triathlon. I had gotten lucky last January when I managed to purchase them through the US distributor of Olympic … Read More Here
On Wednesday, while watching the Women’s Olympic time-trial event, I saw a tweet from the guys over at NY Velocity noting that Britain’s 2008 Olympic Silver medalist Emma Pooley had her Garmin Edge 500 oriented in a rather peculiar position. … Read More Here