I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- @guspernetz Yup, very much looking forward to that (imho a game changer for your product). And...filled out survey this morning. ;) #, 5 mins ago
- Came back from ride to find trays of cupcakes waiting. Probably needed to ride to Japan and back to eat them all. https://t.co/ax4k5Fozi4 #, 23 mins ago
- @FrankCundiff @TheRealPSIMET @grifocx @bradsohner @davedtowle Note Shimano isn't actually internal to arms (final design TBD). #, 24 mins ago
- @Stranstringulon Yup! #, 8 hours ago
- Well, that's it folks! The final item in the DCR Giveaway Extravaganza is now closed. Stay tuned for winner announcements a bit later today! #, 13 hours ago
- It's the last DCR Giveaway Extravaganza Giveaway! Now for the Garmin FR735XT GPS Tri Watch! https://t.co/c3qnm5vdgd https://t.co/gi7r9HNdl6 #, 15 hours ago
- What's that? You want to be your own action hero? Now on the DCR Giveaway: The GoPro Hero4! https://t.co/tSkbzX7vsI https://t.co/ox0MEZd9d9 #, 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: iBike
Today a Kickstarter project was launched for the PowerPod power meter, priced at $279US (but there are some initial cheaper price points available for early birds). While the project may be launching on Kickstarter, the company behind it has long … Read More Here
Interbike News That Didn’t Fit: Tacx iPad App, iBike, BikeSpike, Pioneer, Garmin FR220/FR620 notes, and more!
As I wander around the show floor there’s plenty of little things that don’t fit and/or really have enough content to create a full post from. Usually little snippets of information I found interesting, and/or you requested more information about. … Read More Here