I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- Not too shabby, only 19 folks including myself within my lane tonight. Not quite into the twenties. https://t.co/BlAUiH7ick #, 6 hours ago
- @gingerneilnc Yeah, that whole idea is crazy-stupid. And really, for what purpose? Incredible fascination with taking down just a camera. #, 9 hours ago
- RT @scottpdawson: .@dcrainmakerblog's post inspired us to make our own iPad station for our indoor bike setup https://t.co/n130xc4efz #, 9 hours ago
- @ryan_mcc2015 ...review details, while they work out fog item (I haven't run into that issue here yet since temps aren't 90*F, really ever). #, 9 hours ago
- @ryan_mcc2015 It's true. They have been sending each iteration of the unit for the last 6-8 months. This allows me to get a jumpstart on... #, 9 hours ago
- @GamejunkieNZ That's tough. Totally different. Want music or optical HR? Go Spark. Want smartphone alerts? Go Vivoactive. #, 11 hours ago
- Here's the aerial ski video I shot last, fully autonomously with the Airdog drone. Powder and sun was awesome too: https://t.co/P2lwjc37Eb #, 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: History
Washington DC is full of fascinating monuments, memorials and museums. There are of course the many famous places that those outside of the region hear about on a potentially daily basis (i.e., the White House), some that you might hear … Read More Here