I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- @the__weems Yup, though Garmin now has a tiny one too. #, 10 hours ago
- @Ahmed_Hamilton Barometric altimeter. #, 13 hours ago
- .@ashdelossantos I'd start with a tri bike. Preferably red, with aero accessories. https://t.co/hOLakqbyrd #, 24 hours ago
- RT @fatcyclist: #FattyCast for Mon: @TysonApostol, #ITSTHENERVE, 300lb #LT100MTB racer, @Cleekndestroy, @carborocket, @dcrainmakerblog or @thenoodleator? #, Feb 6
- @iScanHealth I did not, I figured it'd adjust normally and then take any corrective actions after. #, Feb 6
- @hanegby Yup! #, Feb 6
- @janster86 @BuyAHse Sent out update last week, they're working to solve one last comms stack bug pre-ship. Could be tomorrow or next month. #, Feb 6
Tag Archives: Cardiosport
This past weekend was nice and relaxing. Just a few big ticket items – but largely just a lot of lounging around, enjoying the couch. Silly I know, but everything is always go-go-go, so it’s nice to simply just enjoy … Read More Here
This weekend was a bit of a catch-up weekend on items to get unboxing photos on, and ensure I have all the photos I need of a product before I start using it. I’ve long since learned that if I … Read More Here
We left off last week checking out a slew of cool things, so if you missed that pile of gadget awesomeness – definitely swing back and check it out. Without further ado – let’s get into it! First up is … Read More Here