I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Tag Archives: Bar Fly
Mounts are definitely in full swing here at Sea Otter this year, and Bar Fly is here showing off a bevy of new mounts aimed at offering greater compatibility to more and more head units and accessories. If you look … Read More Here
This week Tate Labs (which is the real name of the company behind the Barfly) unveiled a bunch of new mounts to allow you to mount just about anything on the planet to your bike. You’ll remember my previous post … Read More Here
A Bit of Background: There’s been a lot of forward and aerobar mounts popping on the market in the past year or so. Since the introduction of the Garmin standard quick release kit for both the Edge units (Edge 200/Edge … Read More Here