I’m DC RAINMAKER…
I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story.
Wanna support DCR?
You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Plus, you'll be more awesome. Click above for all the details.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site? You have two options. The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program. Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!UK based here! Canada! Germany! France! Spain! Italy!
Catch me on Facebook
The DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
- Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago?
- Will you test our product before release?
- Are you willing to review or test beta products?
- Which trainer should I buy?
- Which GPS watch should I buy?
- I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing?
- I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training?
- I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ?
- What kind of camera do you use?
- What are your least favorite countries/places?
Follow me on Twitter
- @justinclay Nope. #, 11 hours ago
- @changabanga It's planned for later this week. #, 11 hours ago
- @didcotresident I think direct feedback to them is really the only way they'll change their mind. #, 16 hours ago
- RT @pavbryan: Meanwhile in Copenhagen... #RushHour 😬 https://t.co/FqFJuAZ9kH #, 16 hours ago
- Definitely. Working on a post on it this week (have a unit). Looks like Kickstarter has 28 days still. Initial thou… https://t.co/oFamSITCW3 #, 16 hours ago
- @JenniferLentzke Yeah, it's where I usually swim. Your best bet for least mess is to be there right at opening time, or closer to closing. #, 19 hours ago
- TrainerRoad rolls out Android support: Everything you need to know! Oh, and this cool DIY waterbottle charger:… https://t.co/807mFjfJJd #, 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: RunAround
We landed into Dubai at around 10:30PM Saturday night, after a 7 hour flight to Doha, Qatar, and then another hour flight onwards to Dubai. Customs took a wee bit more time, due to The Girl’s Canadian Citizenship (the UAE … Read More Here