I’ve long since wondered what to do with all the random tidbits of things I collect each week – or the little thoughts that don’t quite make for a full post. But I finally came up with a solution: The Week in Review Post. This takes the place of my Weekly Mailbag – which is over on Slowtwitch. These are just quick snippets of things that I’ve found interesting. Nice and easy Saturday reading. Plus, a recap of my Weekly Mailbag post a well.
So with that, let’s get into the action!
Weekly Mailbag Over at Slowtwitch.com:
Back into the flow of things over to Slowtwitch this week with a good assortment of new topics, check it out.
1) Average Pace vs Lap Pace vs Instant Pace
2) Attaching Timex Global Trainer to Triathlon Bikes
3) Heart Rate Strap Batteries
Posts this past week:
A wide variety of posts this week covering quite a range of stuff. My personal favorite is probably the bikes of India post – definitely check it out! Here’s what else landed on the page:
Saturday: Week in Review: March 12th, 2011
Monday: Spring meets DC, and I meet the 1980’s.
Tuesday: Results of the 2011 DCRainmaker Survey
Wednesday: Bikes of India: A review in astounding cyclery
Thursday: Sport Tracks adds Zeo Support and Training Analysis
Stuff that I found interesting around the interwebs:
Here’s a small smattering of links I found interesting this week:
1) The (Real) Life of Pro’s, part II: The second in a series of posts about the not-so-glamorous life of pro triathletes.
2) Bicycle Insurance – What you need to consider: You may remember my post a few weeks back that slaughtered one recent insurance program I stumbled into. Check out this post from Cycling Tips on other items and options to consider for bike insurance. Well worth the read.
5) A look into the Ironman brand and term: Get a better understanding of the trademark mess around why some distances are called ‘iron distance’, and others called ‘Ironman’.